Being a family business, we pride ourselves on promoting safety with the intent that all of our employees will return home the same way that they came to work.
• Our Health and Safety Policy is committed to the promotion of health, safety and well being of all our employees. We firmly believe that all accidents can be prevented.
• Where reasonable, Castec will strive to exceed legislative requirements by adopting the best practice available and promote a positive Health and Safety culture. In order to achieve this objective, management, supervision and employees must work together.
• Management will be responsible for the development and implementation of safe working procedures based on the Occupational Health and Safety Act, Regulations for Construction Projects and other applicable legislation.
• Supervision shall ensure that these procedures are communicated to the workers and followed.
• Workers shall follow these procedures as they apply in their daily tasks.
• By working together to eliminate accidents we can achieve and maintain a Safe Working environment.